Turnkey Private-Label Solutions for Challenging Custom Formulating, Filling, Packaging & Fulfillment
Reduce Costs & Capital Investments While Improving Your Operational Flexibility
Optimize Your Custom Chemical Manufacturing, Packaging & Shipping
We help leading companies realize significant cost savings and operational flexibility by providing turnkey, private-label formulating, filling, and packaging for a full range of liquids, dry powders, gels, and pastes.
Eliminate expensive capital expenditures on specialized mixing equipment and packaging lines by fully leveraging our investments in advanced blending technologies and quality control. Benefit from our manufacturing adaptability, enabling faster turnaround times to meet your on-demand orders.
Place orders ranging from a single sample to virtually unlimited production runs, knowing we have the manufacturing flexibility to accommodate you.
Take advantage of our buying clout and expertise in raw material sourcing and inventory management.
Working under your confidentiality agreements, our technical consultants offer experienced insight into the unique challenges facing your product. That includes solutions to not only manufacturing, but also demanding packaging issues as well as regulatory concerns, domestic or international. Our packaging recommendations always include ways to optimize your shipments for maximum savings on freight.
Profit From Our Expert Analysis
Most of all, profit from the thorough product analysis provided by our technical sales consultants for your specific blending and packaging needs.
Specialized Mixing & Manufacturing Capabilities
- High and low shear blending equipmentBlending of low and high viscosity formulations
- Capabilities for mixing a wide range of pH values
- Variable-speed, high-torque mixers
- Product mixing with batch temperature control options
- Bulk chemical blending and storage
- Specialized blending equipment for various industries
Filling, Packaging & Private Labeling
- Filling capabilities for liquids ranging from low to high viscosity
- Customized options for hard-to-fill liquids, gels, and pastes
- Dry powder blending/filling/bagging capabilities, in sizes from syringes to totes
- Packaging design for products ranging from retail to industrial
- Packaging options include bags, bottles, pails, drums, totes, and bulk tank trucks
- Standard and specialized packaging solutions using plastic, glass, or metal containers, including canning
- Encoding, induction sealing, and hot/cold glue capabilities
- Multi product assembly, collating, and “kit” assembly
- Sequential labeling and UPC coding
- Regulatory expertise to make sure packaging & labeling comply with State and Federal laws
Quality Control, Batch Testing, and Customer Confidence
- Pre-vetted and qualified sources of raw materials
- On-site warehousing of materials
- Full service, on-site quality control laboratory
- Customized quality control testing reports and sample retains
- Full confidentiality agreements
Shipping and Warehousing Capabilities
- Savings via freight optimization programs
- Our shipping staff is certified for a variety of shipping methods, including those for hazardous materials
- Ship directly to your customers or to your distribution centers, both domestic and international
- DOT, IATA, GHS compliant shipping labels
- Container shipments, with international shipping capacities
- Delivery confirmation/tracking numbers/shipping detail options
- Fulfillment services, including inventory and warehousing management of your finished, private label goods
- Industrial Cleaning
- Inks & Graphic Arts
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Care