Perform full cycle A/P, A/R, and month end requirements as assigned.
Essential duties and responsibilities (Required Competency):
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in full cycle accounts payable including month end closing.
- Work closely with purchasing team on any AP invoice discrepancies.
- Process all AP checks on a daily basis.
- Assist in full cycle account receivable including cash receipts and month end closing.
- Assist as back up support to the Finance and Collections team.
- Keep an inventory and order office and kitchen supplies, as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as writing reports and addressing any requests via U.S. mail.
- Provide telephone support when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform the job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – Accounting is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Training Required:
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars; establishing and participating in professional networks.
Additional Skills Required:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Communicate effectively inwriting as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Adjust actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- React positively to change; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this specific position in the subject line.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check before employment can begin.
No phone inquiries, please. Riteks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.