Provide customer service and order entry for all customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Take and enter orders by phone, fax, and email.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them accordingly.
- Communicate orders with warehouses to ensure timely shipments.
- Close out orders and confirm shipment details to customers.
- Handle customer requests for documents (shipment tracking, Certificate of Analysis, Safety Data Sheets, etc.).
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist in new customer set up (new customer packets, follow-up letters, etc.).
- Assist with some sales support functions, as needed.
- Close out manufacturing tickets.
- Maintain database integrity.
- Manage daily database reports.
Additional Skills Required:
- Service oriented attitude.
- Outgoing personality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Team oriented.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Accuracy in data entry process.
- Reacts positively to change; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of two years of related experience preferred.
- College degree in a business-related field or 2+ years of Customer support experience is required, preferably in the chemical industry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Additional Training Required:
- Prolonged sitting and use of computer with repetitive hand and finger motion.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit (90%) and occasionally stand or walk (10%)
- The employee is occasionally expected to lift, move and carry material weighing up to 10-15 lbs.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this specific position in the subject line.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check before employment can begin.
No phone inquiries, please. Riteks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.