Responsible for assisting to produce and package a variety of chemical products for the commercial industry. Proper, safe and efficient use of various mixing, blending and dispensing equipment is required. Using detailed manufacturing instructions and quality control procedures, you will be responsible for ensuring products meet all specified requirements. Accurate documentation of processes and materials as specified is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the manufacturing process of various chemical products.
- Move materials in a warehouse environment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Accurately measure and weigh components for use in production.
- Dispense, fill and load various finished goods in preparation for shipping.
- Assist in inventory and quality control functions.
- Assist in the preventative and daily maintenance of all equipment used.
- Observe all standard safety practices while efficiently performing essential functions.
Additional Skills Required:
- A minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Good problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is essential in this role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Must possess positive attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Be able to drive for extended periods of time.
- Minimum of two years of related experience preferred.
- 2 or more years of previous experience in the chemical industry is expected.
- A valid Commercial Driver License is preferred but not required.
- 2 or more years of previous warehouse / manufacturing experience is a requirement in this position.
- Strong knowledge related to safe material handling practices.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Additional Training Required:
- Must be able to pass our company Forklift certification specific exam.
- Manufacturing procedures.
- Emergency Preparedness.
- Material handling training updates as required.
- Job function requires standing (85%), walking (10%) and sitting (5%) of the workday.
- Employee is required to lift and carry or move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. approximately 10 % of the day.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this specific position in the subject line.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check before employment can begin.
No phone inquiries, please. Riteks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.