RITEKS RADILOCK FIBER TECHNOLOGY
- Next generation fiber technology based on Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) acrylic obtained from the reaction of acrylonitrile monomers.
- –Precursor to Carbon fiber.
- Proven to significantly increase the mechanical properties through ionic & chemical bonding with cement and to effectively seal formation fractures improving top of cement, lost circulation control, and fluid loss.
- Material - PAN Acrylic Fiber
- Fiber Length - 1.8mm, 3mm and 6 mm
- Milled (0.5-1.5mm) also available in higher denier.
- Acid & Alkali Resistance – Excellent
- Specific Gravity - 1.17 g/m3
- Decomposition Temperature – 330oC/626oF
- Diameter <11 microns (1.0 denier)
- Very Large Surface Area to Volume Ratio
- Tenacity >600 MPa
- Fiber Color - Natural
RadiLock Fibers Benefits
- Used in areas where lost circulation control is critical, while also providing a more durable, long-lasting cement.
- The only multifunctional fiber technology in the market today:
- –Return to surface properties are enhanced
- –Pumping with cement due to multiple the benefits including the benefit of mechanical properties, fluid loss, improved bonding
- Fiber technology that can be dosed in the bulk plant for consistent loadings, while also being hand dosed at site in cement & spacers.
To lean more about Riteks RadiLock Fiber Technology's fiber count, additional benefits, and conducted tests:
DOWNLOAD FULL RITEKS RADILOCK FIBER TECHNOLOGY DOCUMENT »