ISO and NACD Certified for Quality and Safety
Riteks operates to the very highest standards of the chemical manufacturing industry, maintaining ISO certification (ISO 9001:2015), as well as certification according to responsible distribution standards set by the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD).
View ISO Certification »
Currently, Riteks maintains a rigorous compliance program, meeting or exceeding all standards for chemical manufacturing and distribution for a host of government agencies. As an active member of the NACD, Riteks adheres to the following Responsible Distribution Guiding Principles as part of its ongoing certification and compliance with these standards:
- To recognize and respond to community concerns about chemicals, their handling, use, storage, transportation, and disposal.
- To make health, safety, security, and environmental considerations a priority in our planning for all existing and new operations, products, processes, and facilities.
- To inform emergency response officials, employees, customers, and the public of manufacturer’s information on chemical-related health and environmental hazards, and the manufacturer’s recommendations on protective and remedial measures.
- To work with customers, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, on product stewardship including handling, use, storage, transportation, and disposal of chemicals.
- To protect the health, safety, and security of the public, our employees, the environment, and our plants and facilities.
- To cooperate with individuals, government and other interested entities in resolving problems created by handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- To participate with individuals, government and other interested entities in creating responsible laws, regulations, and practices to help safeguard the community, workplace, and environment.
- To adhere to applicable local, state and national laws, rules, and regulations in respect to our handling, use, storage, transportation, and disposal of chemicals.
- To promote the principles and practices of Responsible Distribution by sharing experiences and offering assistance to those who handle, use, store, transport, or dispose of chemicals.
As part of these efforts, our safety team meets regularly to evaluate our processes and environmental impact, looking for both continuous improvement opportunities and current risks to mitigate. Furthermore, we advocate for safe use and handling of all materials in accordance with federal, state and local regulations from cradle to grave, both upstream and downstream from Riteks in the supply and distribution chains.
Within these frameworks, Riteks continues to develop innovative, high-performance products for extreme conditions and demands across industries ranging from oilfields and construction to application of coatings, sealants, and adhesives.